Stability Cushion™ · Small
- Improve neuromuscular coordination
- Ideal for actively aging individuals who want to improve or maintain functionality, as well as athletes looking to take their performance and agility to the next level. Balance training improves the communication between the brain and the muscles.
- Reduce back ache and improve posture with dynamic sitting.
- ack pain is often the result of having weak stabilizing muscles supporting your joints. Without muscular support, your joints simply collapse. The Stability Cushion is effective in rehabilitating your back because it strengthens and develops the core muscles that help to stabilize the spine. Through dynamic sitting, challenge your core to support the spine and maintain balance on the cushion.
- Add dynamic challenge to your workouts
- The Stability Cushion adds challenge to your workouts by providing a plane of instability that forces joints and muscles to react to maintain your balance. Enhance your stability, strength and balance while performing exercises in standing, sitting, kneeling or laying down on your back or stomach.
- Use in rehab and physical therapy of knee and ankles
- The Stability Cushion can be effectively used in post-rehab exercise, ideal for those suffering from sprained ankles, arthritis, knee injuries, post-knee surgery, following joint replacement surgery and collateral knee ligament injuries.
- Help kids stay focused
- Occupational therapists, teachers and parents of special needs children have found that Stability Cushions help children with sensory needs stay focused. The small muscle adjustments needed to balance help kids develop core strength while the movement stimulates the brain enough to create focus in the classroom.
- Cleaning and care
- Wipe clean using a diluted mixture of water and mild soap.
- Rinse well.
- Ensure product is dry before using.
- Never use corrosive cleaning products.
- Storing and handling
- Maintain control of the cushion at all times while exercising.
- Keep away from sharp objects and high heat.
- Do not use the cushion if it appears worn or damaged.
- Store in a dry location away from direct sunlight.
- Improper or careless use may lead to injuries. Only complete safe, pain-free exercises.