Order Terms and Conditions
PRODUCT AND ORDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions applicable to your purchase are those provided at the time of sale with your order. Note, there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to reject any order you place with us, and/or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. For your convenience, you will not be charged until your payment method is authorized, the order information is verified for accuracy and your order is shipped. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge.
While IndoPilates strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. IndoPilates cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, IndoPilates shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is mispriced, IndoPilates may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
We strive to provide you with the best prices possible on IndoPilates.com as well as in our stores. However, sometimes a price online does not match the price in a store or on another website. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the Site. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate. If you are considering ordering colour upholstery contact us for a sample swatch chart.
IndoPilates™ complies with all the Indian Consumer protection laws and online trading rules which allows consumers who have a complaint about a product or service bought online to submit the complaint via an online complaint to a competent authority.
All disputes are subject to Bengaluru jurisdiction.
Health and safety precautionConsult a physician before starting any exercise program. Discontinue exercise immediately if you experience pain or discomfort. Improper use of exercise equipment may cause serious injury. Use equipment only after “use and safety” training by certified instructors. By choosing to use this equipment, you and your clients and patients assume the sole responsibility for its proper use. You agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless all retailers, distributors, and manufacturers for injuries resulting from your unsafe or improper use of the equipment.
Read all assembly information thoroughly and follow the directions carefully to prevent unsafe or improper use of equipment.
- IndoPilates equipment and its components are subject to wear and stress
- Proper maintenance and timely replacement of your equipment or component parts is your responsibility
- Consult your owner’s manual to determine when to replace parts
You further agree that you understand and accept the following warnings and cautions as they relate to a) IndoPilates video and DVD exercise programs, and b) IndoPilates exercise products:
DVD exercise programs
Any video programs produced and sold by IndoPilates are fully protected under the laws of copyright and trademark. Any unauthorized duplication, exhibition, distribution or other use of this program, or any part thereof, without prior written consent is strictly forbidden by law, including United States federal law. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent of the law. Note the following important cautions before using any IndoPilates (including but not limited to STOTT PILATES®, ZEN•GA®, Total Barre®, CORE™, or Halo® Training exercise programs or product); and note that not all exercises are suitable for everyone, and any exercise program may result in injury. Consult with your doctor before embarking on a IndoPilates exercise program or any other exercise program. To reduce the risk of injury, never force or strain during exercise. If you experience pain or discomfort during exercise, stop immediately and consult your doctor. Certain special cautions apply to this or any other exercise program. For example, women who are menstruating should not practice inverted poses, back bends, or vigorous standing poses. Pregnant women should not practice twists or any abdominal tightening poses. Other special cautions may apply to individuals with specific health issues. For that reason, you should consult your doctor to find out if special restrictions apply to you. The creators, producers, performers, participants and distributors of IndoPilates programs cannot guarantee that the programs are safe and proper for every individual. For that reason, all IndoPilates programs are sold without warranties or guarantees of any kind. Any liability, loss or damage in connection with IndoPilates programs, including but not limited to any liability, loss or damage resulting from the performance of the exercises demonstrated here, or the advice and information given here, is expressly disclaimed.
Note the following important warning regarding the use of IndoPilates exercise equipment and exercise equipment in general:
Warning improper use of exercise equipment may cause serious bodily injury. To reduce risk of injury, read the following:
- Before starting any exercise program, consult a physician
- Before using the equipment, read and follow relevant safety instructions and obtain thorough instruction from a qualified trainer
- Use equipment only for intended exercises
- Make sure the equipment is properly adjusted for your size and ability level
- Stop exercising if you experience chest pain, feel faint, have difficulty breathing or experience musculoskeletal discomfort
- Keep body, hair and clothing free from all moving parts
- Do not use if equipment appears worn, broken or damaged. Do not attempt to repair equipment yourself
- Do not allow children to use or be around equipment without adult supervision
RATINGS AND REVIEWS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Responsibility for your submission: You are solely responsible for all content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via or to our website, including without limitation, ideas, know-how, techniques, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”).
You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of our website or features that prevent or restrict use of any Submission or enforce limitations on use of our website or the Submission therein. You may not interfere with or disrupt our website, or servers or networks connected to our website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to our website, including by using any device, software or routine to bypass robot exclusion headers. IndoPilates reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Submissions.
Your content submissions:
By providing Submissions to IndoPilates, you represent and warrant that:
- Your Submissions will not be treated as confidential and proprietary, and IndoPilates shall have the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from such Submissions by any means and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or decompile such Submission and distribute and/or incorporate such Submission into any form, medium or technology whether now or hereafter known throughout the world without compensation to you. All Submissions shall automatically become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you.
- You understand you are participating in a public forum and that your Submissions will be available to all other users of our website and potentially Third Party sites;
- All “moral rights” and other non-assignable rights that you may have in such Submissions have been voluntarily waived by you in favour of IndoPilates and its successors and assigns;
- All Content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old and, if you are a minor, that you have obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian to use our website and agree to these terms and conditions;
- That use of the Submissions you supply does not violate these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person or entity
You also represent and warrant that any Submissions you submit:
- Are not false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Does not harm minors; the term “minor” means an individual under the age of 18 as provided by Indian Government Rules
- You own or otherwise control all of the Submissions that you post on our website and that use of your reviews, comments, or other Submissions by us will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party;
- Does not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any person or entity;
- Does not violate any obligations you may have with respect to such Submission under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as, but not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- Is not, or would not reasonably be considered to be, unlawful, harmful, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, abusive, tortious, threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership, corporation or other person;
- Is not submitted for compensation or other consideration from any third party;
- Does not include any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- Is not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” commercial electronic messages or any other form of solicitation;
- Does not contain any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files
IndoPilates does not endorse any Submission or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and IndoPilates absolves all liability with respect to Submissions.
If your Submissions include ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals to IndoPilates (a) such Submissions are not confidential or proprietary and IndoPilates has no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect thereto; (b) IndoPilates may have something similar to that Submission already under consideration or development; and (c) you are not entitled to compensation, payment or reimbursement of any kind for such Submission from IndoPilates under any circumstances.
Guidelines for submissionsWe want to know what you think of the products you’ve tried, bought, know and love and we encourage you to share via email or submission form on product pages. When writing a review, posing a question on the Q&A Service, consider the following guidelines:
Focus on the product and your individual experience using it;
Provide details about why you like or dislike a product;
All submitted reviews, comments and questions are read by our moderators and are subject to these terms and conditions
You may not impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any IndoPilates official, forum leader, guide or host, or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity. You may not use to collect or store personal information about others, including other users.
As noted above, IndoPilates reserves the right to not post a review or to withdraw a posted review for any reason.
Problems, questions and suggestions
If you have any problems or concerns with your order, or suggestions that will help us improve our shopping experience or products, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you.
If you have a question about our terms and conditions email us at email@example.com or write to us: IndoPilates, Indosys E Commerce OPC Private Limited, No. 409 4th Floor Barton Centre, No. 84, MG Road , Bengaluru 560 001 India.