Reformers & Large Equipment come with 12-month Service warranty and service against Manufacturing defects & Malfunctions from the date of Purchase.
The Company warrants that all new equipment is free of manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials, subject to the terms below. This warranty becomes effective at the invoice date of the original purchase. Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to notify the Company of any change of contact information. This will ensure that in the unlikely event of a replacement or safety notice, the company will be able to contact you immediately.
This warranty applies to equipment:
- While equipment remains in the possession of original purchaser and proof of purchase is demonstrated.
- If claims are made within the part-specific warranty period.
- If upgrades are made as required by the Company.
This warranty shall be null and void if:
- All safety, maintenance and usage guidelines as specified in the appropriate equipment manuals are not followed.
- Equipment is used for any other purpose other than as intended, is stored or used outdoors, in environments without adequate climate/humidity controls.
- Equipment has been subjected to accident, misuse, abuse, improper service or any modification not authorized by the Company.
An At Home SPX® Reformer is used in Pilates studios, fitness or health clubs, gyms, spas or any other type of commercial facility offering fitness services to the public.
At its option, the Company will repair or replace warranted parts, provided that any such failure is due to a defect in workmanship or materials and provided that such failure occurs and is reported to the Company within the part-specific warranty period.
Products Covered Under Warranty:
- Any Part of the Equipment found malfunctioning due to the Manufacturing Defect.
Items Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Physical Damages post Installation
- Wear & Tear Handles