Halo® Trainer Plus with Stability Ball™ & Pump
Workouts can start at a basic level then advance through a wide array of exercises with options to progress or regress the degree of difficulty to meet the specific needs of the individual. Its ergonomic handlebars improve already popular equipment such as the BOSU® and TRX®.
- Core workouts for maximum efficiency
- Easy to assemble and disassemble with easy click connectors
- Versatile improvements on already popular equipment
- Levels of difficulty defined for entry level to avid athlete
- Provides opportunity for active aging programming
- Controlled instability dampens exercise intimidation
- Revenue-generating small group training available
- Integrate corrective exercise into fitness for a comprehensive approach
- Tested up to 800 pounds
With a heavier gauge frame, thicker and more durable rubber grips, the all-new Halo Trainer Plus is muscled-up version of the original. New easy-click connectors make it a snap to assemble and dissemble for travel or storage.
“The Halo Trainer… is one of those versatile pieces of equipment that ends up being a go-to for all client levels and abilities. My clients find themselves gravitating to the Halo to vary their training, and it offers them opportunities to optimize their working level. The Halo Trainer is a fantastic addition to your training repertoire.” -Lindsay Vastola, Editor of PFP Media